• Andrew is a composer, conductor, performer, and music instructor
• Music degree from Bemidji State University, with additional studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
• Over 13 years of teaching experience
• Composer of solo, chamber, vocal, electronic, and orchestra music.
• Former youth orchestra director. Director and instructor of two fiddle camps. Director and founder of the Weekend Fiddle Camp.
• Andrew has performed in the Bemidji Symphony Orchestra, Greater Grand Forks Symphony, opera orchestras, string quartets, jazz bands, with Mannheim Steamroller, and has performed solo piano improvisations.
Andrew creates individualized lesson plans for each student and loves to help each student achieve their own musical goals. He balances each lesson with proper playing techniques, learning repertoire, music theory, effective practice and learning methods, and having fun with music. His students have done many things in music, including: playing in their school orchestras, bands, choirs, and musicals, performing in their church, community concerts, and in the Bemidji Symphony, they have also taken part in various music camps, and have created their own music. Several of his students